Money Back Guarantee
It’s rare, but if you are not satisfied with your training at MAX you will receive credit towards another class or your money back.
Need a Refresher? Enjoy a Free Retake.
Sometimes you just can’t get enough of a good thing. That’s why re-taking a MAX Class is a benefit we offer so you can refresh your skills and your memory.
Once you’ve purchased and attended one of our classes you are eligible to re-take the same class at no charge as many times as you would like as long as the following is true:
- The version of the class that you originally attended is the same as the class you wish to re-take.
- The class must have open seats available and not be sold-out. Just like in the airlines, we have limited seating. Please understand that we are happy to register you for a re-take but you may get bumped should the class sell-out. But we won’t make you sit in the waiting area until boarding time to find out! We will notify you the business day before your class starts regarding whether or not your seat is still available to you. If it is not, we will work with you to register you for the next available class.
- You bring your original course kit. Note that if the courseware has been updated, you will be required to purchase the updated courseware. If your courseware was in electronic form you just need to bring your username and password so you can access your materials in class.
- You must be the same person who attended the original class. (Sorry, no replacement students.)
- The delivery method (physically in a Mason classroom or virtually via Remote Live) must match the original method of delivery.
To re-take a class, you are required to and register as a re-take (use the Contact Us form on this page) and will be subject tour registration and cancellation policy. If you cancel your re-take registration with less than 10 business days before the start of class, you automatically waive your right to re-take the class. If you notify us of your cancellation with more than 10 business days to the start of class you will be able to re-register for your re-take once more. Cancellation of the second re-take attempt will forfeit any future retakes of that class.
Employers Rest Easy. We Offer Free Employer Insurance.
MAX clients know that if employees are the most valuable resource of a company then well-trained employees are an even better resource for them. In order to help you keep your staff at the highly qualified level you desire we offer you our Employer Insurance.
If a MAX-trained employee leaves your company within six months of completing training at MAX, we will train his or her replacement in the same class at no charge as long as the following is true:
- The version of the class that your original employee took is the same as the class you wish to register your new employee.
- The class must have open seats available and not be sold-out. Just like in the airlines, we have limited seating. Please understand that we are happy to register your employee for this free class but they may get bumped should the class sell-out. But we won’t make you sit in the waiting area until boarding time to find out! We will notify you the business day before the class starts regarding whether or not your employee’s seat is still available. If it is not we will work with you to register you for the next available class.
- Important! If you are not in possession of the courseware (physical book(s) or electronic), or if the courseware has been updated, you will need to purchase the courseware (or updated version).