Service Integration and Management (SIAM)
The fully accredited SIAM Foundation course introduces service integration and management, including its history, business drivers, roles, challenges and the processes that support SIAM models. It is suitable for anyone working in, or wishing to work in an organization using SIAM management practices.
Get SIAM Foundation certified online at your own pace, at times that suit you – wholly online, this eLearning course is available on demand and provides you with the option to watch the videos as many times as you need to ensure that you fully understand the concepts before moving on. Your access to online SIAM Foundation training provides you with e-Learning videos, quizzes, exercises, study tracker, study guides and official syllabus, plus official sample exams. No additional resources are required – everything that you need to understand the concepts and principles is included.
Tutor support is provided to all our students and is included in the course price. Our team is made up of qualified industry experts who have a wealth of knowledge and experience.
- 21 easy to absorb lessons covering SIAM terminology, concepts, structural elements and challenges
- Includes video tutorials, study guides, and quizzes
- Study duration: 18 hours
The price displayed is for the 30-day course. The 60-day course is also available, please contact us for more information.
Please note that the exam is NOT included in the price but you can purchase it from us here at MAX
50 multiple choice questions, 60-minute duration with a 65% pass mark. The exam can be taken online with a web proctor (with EXIN). Candidates must have completed the SIAM Foundation course before requesting their exam voucher.
- Lesson 1: Introduction to SIAM
- Lesson 2: Purpose and value
- Lesson 3: The SIAM ecosystem
- Lesson 4: SIAM structures
- Lesson 5: SIAM roadmap part 1
- Lesson 6: SIAM roadmap part 2
- Lesson 7: SIAM roadmap part 3
- Lesson 8: SIAM roadmap part 4
- Lesson 9: SIAM roles & responsibilities part 1
- Lesson 10: SIAM roles & responsibilities part 2
- Lesson 11: SIAM roles & responsibilities part 3
- Lesson 12: SIAM practices part 1
- Lesson 13: SIAM practices part 2
- Lesson 14: Processes part 1
- Lesson 15: Processes part 2
- Lesson 16: Challenges and risks part 1
- Lesson 17: Challenges and risks part 2
- Lesson 18: Challenges and risks part 3
- Lesson 19: SIAM and other practices part 1
- Lesson 20: SIAM and other practices part 2
- Lesson 21: Exam Preparation
This course does not require any existing knowledge of SIAM. Knowledge of IT service management terminology is recommended, for example ITIL® or ISO/IEC 20000
This course is suitable for anyone working in, or wishing to work in an organization using SIAM management practices
$499.00 List Price