Professional Scrum Developer Java
Professional Scrum Developer Java: Great software development using Scrum requires the seamless integration of the tool, a well-functioning team, and software development best practices. Our Professional Scrum Developer Course in Java teaches you how to accomplish this.
What you will learn in Professional Scrum Developer Java
Professional Scrum Developer™ (PSD) course is a 3 day instructor-led class which teaches students how to work in a team, using advanced software engineering practices such as Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration, your technology platform, and the Scrum framework to develop high quality functionality.
Classes are exercise-driven, with students working in self-organizing teams to develop “done” increments from a realistic product backlog, all the while learning how to write maintainable, tested, integrated code. Students will learn through hands-on exercises and will be challenged to think on their feet to better understand what to do when they return to their workplaces
Free 2nd Attempt at PSD Certification
When you attend a Scrum.org training class with us you will learn the importance of inspection, adaptation, and fast feedback cycles. To reinforce those concepts, if you attend the Scrum.org class and attempt the certification assessment within 14 days – and do not achieve a score of at least 85% you will be given a 2nd attempt at no cost.
- The course simulates being part of a Scrum team to expose students to the core Scrum concepts in action. Students learn how to work as part of a Scrum team, which requires them to understand techniques for self-organization. Through the course students develop skills in identifying and overcoming common Scrum Team dysfunctions
- Tools. PSD courses teach students how to leverage different development tools to employ Scrum practices. PSD and PSD+ courses are taught in the context of Eclipse + Open Source tools for Java. Students learn how to map specific tool features and functions to the general Scrum practices they must use to be effective team members.
- PSD courses cover all of the technical practices that team members need to successfully implement and ship functionality. These include coding practices like test-driven development, continuous integration, and refactoring; architecture practices such as emergent architecture and evolutionary database development; release management practices like planning, requirements definition, and shipment; and quality assurance practices from defining "done" to pair programming, version control and acceptance testing.
- Have at least 1 year of experience coding in the specified platform.
- Have studied the Scrum Guide at www.scrum.org
- Have experience with Eclipse.
The Professional Scrum Developer course is suitable for any member of a software development team, including architects, programmers, database developers, testers, others with some technical knowledge.
Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and other stakeholders are welcome to attend this class so long as they keep in mind that everyone who attends will be expected to fully participate on their development team.
$2200.00 List Price
3 Days Course