MCSA: Office 365 Certification Package On-Demand
Office 365 Certification: Getting certified in Office 365 demonstrates your skills in transitioning to and administering cloud-hosted business applications with Microsoft Office 365.
Earning an MCSA: Office 365 certification qualifies you for a position as a software as a service (SaaS) administrator or cloud applications administrator focused on managing Office 365 business productivity products like Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business.”
Bundle and Save $$ when you purchase this Microsoft On-Demand Certification Package
What’s included in your Office 365 Certification Package from MAX:
What’s included in every Microsoft On-Demand Course from MAX:
- Access to the official Microsoft Video on Demand Course for 90 days from the point of first access, allowing you to start and stop when you need to.
- Hands-On, Live Lab access for 5 days from start of access.
- Digital Microsoft Office Curriculum (dMOC)
Software Assurance Vouchers
- Microsoft On-Demand eLearning Courses can be purchased using 3 Microsoft SA Vouchers.
- Exam Vouchers or Practice Exams may not be purchased using Microsoft SA Vouchers.
MAX Bundles Save You Money!
IT professionals and consultants who take part in evaluating, planning, deploying, and operating the Office 365 services, including its dependencies, requirements, and supporting technologies. This course is also intended for network administrators and IT managers responsible for managing and maintaining Office 365, including identities, document protection, integration with on-premise directory services, and compliance with service level agreements.
$1225.00 List Price