ITIL Practitioner – Accredited Training
The ITIL Practitioner Certification Training we deliver goes beyond the “what” and the “why” that is learned in Foundations – and provides practitioners a methodical way (the how) to use the ITIL guidance to improve whether by introducing new or by changing existing services or processes.
The phrase ‘adopt and adapt` is often linked to the ITIL framework but what does it mean? Adopting ITIL involves committing to a service-oriented, customer-focused culture. Adapting ITIL involves striving to understand its practices, why they are recommended, and then applying critical thought to continuously adapting those practices to your organization`s circumstances, needs and goals.
The ITIL Foundation course enables IT professionals to learn the basics of IT Service Management (the what) and the business value of well-designed and delivered services (the why). Leveraging candidates` existing ITIL knowledge, and based on a new publication – ITIL® Practitioner Guidance – the ITIL Practitioner course goes beyond the what and the why and provides practitioners a methodical way (the how) to use the ITIL guidance to improve whether by introducing new or by changing existing services or processes.
Throughout this 3 day instructor led case study-based course participants learn about and then apply nine guiding principles to the planning and implementation of service improvements. Participants also gain a practical understanding of how three critical competencies contribute to improvement initiatives.
Learning Objectives for this course include being able to:
- Use IT Service Management concepts that are important drivers of continual service improvement
- Apply the nine guiding principles of IT Service Management to the planning and implementation of service improvements
- Use the Continual Service Improvement (CSI) Approach and its associated tools and techniques to manage improvements
- Apply knowledge of three critical competencies when planning and implementing improvements
- Metrics and measurement
- Organizational change management
ITIL Expert: Earn 3 credits of the 22 required to achieve the ITIL Expert Certification.
- ITIL Foundation, or ITIL V2 Foundation and V3 Foundation Bridge Certificate
- Read ITIL Practitioner Guidance (strongly recommended and is NOT included in the course fee)
- Individuals and teams seeking practical guidance on how to adopt and adapt the ITIL framework in support of business objectives
- Individuals and teams who want to better understand how to use the CSI approach to structure any improvement initiatives
$1795.00 List Price
3 Days Course