This workshop is a high level overview of ITIL concepts, and vocabulary across the service lifecycle. The course goal is to promote awareness, seek buy-in and introduce a shared vocabulary.
This session includes a brief introduction to the basics of service management and ITIL from a leadership perspective. The intent of this presentation is to engage executives in discussion about the need for and benefits of service management.
Course goals include:
- Introducing basic ITIL and service management concepts
- Understanding the benefits of managing services, including high level ROI
- Providing very high level guidance for getting started.
This workshop is comprehensive enough that staff who don’t require Foundation training will receive the most important fundamental concepts and terminology.
At the end of this four (4) hour workshop, learners will be equipped to:
- Discuss the need for IT Service Management
- Recall the major processes as covered in ITIL
- Recognize the benefits of ITIL and ITSM
Staff, Management and Key Business Customers interested in learning more about ITIL® and ITSM
$199.00 List Price
1/2 Day Course