DevOps Statistics for 2017 According to the 2017 State of DevOps Report by Puppet Labs, high performing organizations that effectively use...Read More
DevOps Leader (DOL) Certification Course – Accredited
DevOps Leader Certification prepares leaders for the human dynamics of cultural change equipped with practices, methods & tools to engage the DevOps transformation.
This course is unique in that it is specifically about leading DevOps transformation including new and innovative ways to organize and manage IT workflows and value streams.
DevOps Leader Certification is not just for the executives in the corner office.
One of the most powerful things we can do in this lifetime is to grow our personal leadership skills. As John Maxwell says, leadership is influence. Influence is the power to change, or the power to affect someone or something.
A DevOps Leader is a tactical or strategic individual who helps design, influence, implement or motivate the cultural transformation proven to be a critical success factor in DevOps adoption.
This individual understands the human dynamics of cultural change and is equipped with practices, methods and tools to engage people across the DevOps spectrum.
This sixteen (16) hour course culminates with an independent exam. Successfully passing (65%) the 90 minute exam, consisting of 40 multiple-choice questions, leads to the DevOps Leader (DOL)® Certificate.
DevOps Leader Certification Course Materials:
- Sixteen (16) hours of instructor led training and exercise facilitation
- Participation in our GAME ON! An Interactive Learning Experience®
- Participation in unique assignments designed to apply concepts
- Learner Personal Action Plan
- Access to additional sources of information and communities
- In-class exam preparation
Exam & Certification: Class culminates with an independent exam, administered by the DevOps Institute. Successfully passing (65%) the 90 minute examination, consisting of 40 multiple-choice questions, leads to the DevOps Leader (DOL)® certificate.
Learners are immersed in material that is presented in a fun, practical manner using exercises, sample exam questions and real-world examples.
Project Management Institute (PMI) Professional Development Units: ITSM Academy is recognized by PMI as a Global R.E.P. Project Management Professionals earn 16 contact hours or PDUs upon completion of this course.
💡 *Note: This course is delivered in 1/2 day sessions (10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. EST) for 4 consecutive days.
Learning Objectives: The learning objectives for DevOps Leader (DOL) include a practical understanding of:
- The Golden Circle
- Understanding organizational culture and organizational change
- Conway’s Law and its influence on DevOps and systems thinking
- Strategies for leading cultural transformations
- Evolving silos into flat, team based organizations
- Managing conflict
- Creating feedback loops
- Creating learning environments
- Avoiding change fatigue
- Managing conflict
- Communication and collaboration strategies
- Meaningful metrics
- Resourcing for DevOps
- Demonstrating DevOps Return on Investment (ROI)
- Critical success factors
- Getting started
- DevOps Foundation certificate
- Complete pre-class reading assignment
- Anyone interested or involved in cultural transformations and organizational change
- IT team leaders
- Directors and business stakeholders
- Practitioners and change agents
- Tool providers and systems integrators
- DevOps consultants
$1595.00 List Price
2 Days Course