Cisco Contact Center Enterprise FundamentalsAlert Me
Through targeted instruction and a series of hands on labs, this 5 day instructor led course will provide students with a fundamental understanding of Cisco Unified Communications and Unified Contact Center Enterprise environment. It introduces students to the basic role and operation of Unified Communications Manager, ICM, CVP and Unity Connection (UC).
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Unity Connection Solution and identify key terms, configuration, and architecture.
- Describe the Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Solution and identify key terms, architecture and configuration requirements.
- Summarize day to day tasks associated with UCCE agent support in regard to configuration and scripting.
- Classify the tasks associated with Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise scripting to support CVP functionality.
- Explain the additional configuration and scripting considerations to support complex business requirements. For example, distinguish Auto-Attendant (Unity) from Agent/Skills/PQ (UCCE) functionality, given the requirements of a particular line of business.
Module 1: Exploring Communications Manager and Unity Connection
- Describe, at a high level, the Cisco Communications Manager and Unity connection solution
- Describe the role of Cisco Unified Communications Manager Clusters
- Navigate the Cisco Unified Communications Manager administration tools
- Provision a phone with Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Explore the use of Cisco Unified Communications Manager phone templates
- Explore Device pools
- List and discuss the relevance and importance of Cisco Unified Communications Manager features and services
- Describe functionality of Unity Connection as a Voice Mail and/or Auto Attendant Solution
- Configure Voice Mail Users and Mail box features
- Configure Unity Connection Call Handlers
Module 2: Exploring Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE)
- Describe, the Cisco UCCE solution, including components and KPIs
- Examine a UCCE/CVP comprehensive call flow
- Access the Cisco UCCE administration tool set
Module 3: Basic configuration and scripting for Agent Support
- Utilize Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Configuration manager
- Utilize Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Script Editor
- Utilizing trouble shooting and verification tools within the UCCE administration tools program group
- Introduction to variables
- Adding skill groups and agents to a Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise deployment
Module 4: Scripting for CVP
- Understand the use and function of microapps
- Discuss the management tasks associated with CVP media files
- Build a simple script to support CVP functionality (Prompt, collect and queue)
Module 5: Advanced Considerations
- Understand the use of reporting touch points in a Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise script
- Implementing precision routing using precision queues and agent attributes utilizing Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise formula editor to create basic routing expressions
Appendix:Telephony 101 (From Semaphore to Subnets)
- Understanding Bandwidth
- From Analogue to Digtal
- Transmission Standards
- TDM to Packet Switching
- The OSI model (7 layers or 5)
- TCP/IP Explained
- Repeaters/.Switches/Routers and Gateways
- Network classes and subnets
- VOIP (Voice Over IP) Different from Data â€¦. How?
- Getting there from here: One Packets Network Journey
- Basic understanding of contact center KPIs
- Basic knowledge of networking and components is helpful but not required
- Functional use of a Windows PC and multitasking
This course was developed for anyone in the contact center team who would like a better understanding of the intricacies of their Cisco contact center enterprise environment This might include Business Analysts, Operations Specialists, Engineers, Technicians or Managers.
This course is for you if:
- Your job requires an understanding of activities, decisions, and day to day tasks of the contact center team.
- You need to better understand the underlying technologies of your contact center platform
- You would like to get a flying start as a prelude before diving into more specialized areas of training
- You need to be better able to communicate and make/recommend decisions at a technical level
$4195.00 List Price
5 Days Course