Certified Agile Service Manager
Certified Agile Service Manager Training is a 16-hour, instructor led course that will provide you with an introduction to Agile Service Management – the application and integration of Agile thinking into service management processes and process design projects. Agile thinking improves process efficiency, reduces waste, and provides an ongoing capability for IT to continue to deliver value even in the face of changing requirements.
Certified Agile Service Manager Training Objectives:
The learning objectives for Agile Service Management include an understanding of:
- The Agile Manifesto, its core values and principles
- Agile concepts and practices including Scrum, Lean and DevOps
- Agile Service Management definition, value, aspects and application including
- Agile ITSM—ensuring processes are lean and deliver “just enough” control
- Agile Process Design—applying Agile practices to process design projects
Class also includes experiential exercises, GAME ON! An Interactive Learning Experience®.
Exam & Certification:
Students are eligible to take an independent Foundation exam, please call us to purchase. Successfully passing (65%) the 60 minute examination, consisting of 40 multiple-choice questions, leads to the Agile Service Management Foundation Certificate.
The exam is web-based; learners choose the time and place for their exams.
Project Management Institute (PMI®) Professional Development Units:
ITSM Academy is recognized by PMI as a Global R.E.P. Project Management Professionals earn 16 contact hours or PDUs upon completion of this course.
- Sixteen (16) hours of instructor led training and exercise facilitation
- Agile Service Management – The Basics (pre-class resource)
- Learner Manual (excellent post-class reference)
- Participation in unique assignments designed to apply concepts
- Participation in our in-class GAME ON! An Interactive Learning Experience®
- Learner Personal Action Plan
- Sample documents, templates, tools and techniques
- Access to additional sources of information and communities
Come ready to participate in lively discussions about process improvements, benefits and challenges.
- Complete pre-class assignments
- Familiarity with IT service management processes and ITIL® is recommended
- The Agile Service Management Foundation Certificate may be the pre-requisite for future certification courses
- Employees and managers responsible for designing, reengineering or improving process
- Consultants guiding their clients through process improvement initiatives
- Internal and external suppliers
- Process stakeholders
$1295.00 List Price
2 Days Course