With our Windows training courses, students will learn how to administer Windows versions 10, 8 or 7 in a Windows Server environment.
MAX Technical Training’s Windows training is designed to deliver hands-on instruction and practice installing, configuring and administering Windows.
Our Windows Administration courses will cover topics such as:
- How to provide secure, managed access to users from their non-domain joined Windows devices;
- How to install and customize Windows OS and apps;
- How to integrate and control access to domains and cloud services;
- How to migrate and synchronize settings across multiple devices and much more…
Windows 10 Training
If your organization has already upgraded or is in the process of upgrading to Windows 10, we now offer the training you need to fully leverage all its new features. Our courses will take you through the complete cycle of installing & configuring Windows 10, supporting and troubleshooting it as well as deploying and managing it using Enterprise Services.
4 Reasons why MAX’s Microsoft Windows training is a smart choice for administrators:
- Industry leading trainers with real world experience
- Our courses are always up-to-date
- Focus on real world application and hands-on labs to reinforce content
- Flexibility and availability