Technology Professional with solid management experience in privately held and Fortune 500 companies. Client-focused and results-oriented with proactive approach of delivering program benefits and projects on time, within budget and with full functionality while hiring, motivating and mentoring team members to top performance . . . throughout the change management process.
Hands-on leader skilled in balancing corporate objectives, user requests, IT capabilities and team building.
- Established corporate web presence; implemented 20 domains including streaming media.
- Evaluated, selected, and implemented PCs, networking and internetworking system.
- Spearheaded a redefinition of business processes based on industry “best practices.”
Innovative thinker adept at leveraging technology and people to improve productivity and communications.
- Improved efficiency 25%; evaluated and installed software to replace labor-intensive functions.
- Originated internal security control procedures to ensure daily closeout was performed correctly.
- Saved $100K+ in labor costs; organized a team to write programs previously designated as “undoable.”
Pacesetter who uses continuous process improvement methodologies to reduce costs and enhance performance.
- Standardized system development activities to resolve administrative delays. Reduced turnover 30%.
- Created successful employee development plan leading to 12 corporate-level promotions.
- Selected by founders of start-up company to serve on team charged with developing IT infrastructure.
________________________________Education and Certifications________________________________
PhD, Adult Education, University of Idaho and Corllins University, 2007
MA, Management, Claremont Graduate University, 1992
MS, Information Technology Management, The American University, 1979
BA, Mathematics, University of La Verne, 1977
All achieved while working full time.
PMI-ACP, Agile Certified Practitioner, (2012) - PMI-RMP, Risk Management Professional, 2012
PgMP, Program Management Professional, 2010
APMG, Change Management Registered Practitioner, 2010
CBAP, Certified Business Analysis Professional, (2012)
ITIL v3 Foundations certification - 2009
PMP, Project Management Professional, 2004
MCSE+I – Windows 2000, Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer + Internet, 2002
MCSA – Windows 2000, Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator, 2002
CCNA/CCAI, Cisco Certified Network Administrator/Academic Instructor, 2000
CIW, Certified Internet Webmaster, 1999
Network+, i-Net+, 2000; A+, 1998