Microsoft SharePoint Server Content Management For SharePoint 2013 And 2016 – Courseware
Our SharePoint Server Content Management For SharePoint 2013 and 2016 – Courseware is a two-day instructor-led class for SharePoint Site Owners and Content Owners. In this course, students learn how to configure and use SharePoint’s library content management features, to plan, organize and manage SharePoint content, to configure and use SharePoint library features and more found in the list below.
After completing this course, your students will be able to:
- Plan, organize and manage SharePoint content.
- Configure and use SharePoint library features such as versioning, content approval and validation.
- Create and manage metadata.
- Create, distribute and use Site Columns and Content Types.
- Configure and use Auditing and Retention.
- Configure and use library organization features such as Folders, View, Document Sets and the Content Organizer.
- Choose and configure automation features such as workflows and alerts.
- Plan for, configure and use SharePoint’s Record Management features.
- Improve the end user search experience for libraries.
Number of Days: 2
Instruction Format: Instructor-Led
To Purchase: This course is available from the Microsoft Courseware Marketplace or directly from us by completing the order form.
Course Support: Register to access the additional support content for this class:
- Instructor support forum
- Bonus labs
- Bonus demos