SharePoint Server 2016 For Site Owner / Power User – Courseware
Our SharePoint Server 2016 For Site Owner / Power User – Courseware is a two day class designed for information workers or power users who serve as SharePoint Site Owners or Site Collection Administrators. Students should take this course if they need to know how to manage the team collaboration, document management and social features of Microsoft SharePoint 2016 sites.
This class is an excellent prerequisite to “Microsoft SharePoint Server Content Management for SharePoint 2013 and 2016” and for IT Professionals who work as SharePoint Server Administrators attending Course 20339-1: “Planning and Administering SharePoint 2016”.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Manage Sites and Site Collections
- Add users and groups and manage site, list, folder and item security
- Add and configure web parts
- Configure site options including theme, title, description and icon
- Configure site navigation
- View site activity reports
- Customize lists and libraries
- Configure Check out/in, Content Approval and Versioning
- Create and modify pages and web part pages
Number of Days: 2
Instruction Format: Instructor-Led
To Purchase: This course is available from the Microsoft Courseware Marketplace or directly from us by completing the order form.
- Instructor support forum
- Bonus labs
- Bonus demos