MAX Education Savings Accounts
Save up to 25% on Training
MAXimize your training budget with a MAX Education Savings Account and save up to 25%.
Your MAX Education Savings Account is a prepay account that can be used towards products and services such as:
- Microsoft Training
- ITIL Training
- Agile & Scrum Training
- Business Analysis and Project Management Training
- And more…
What’s so good about the Education Savings Account?
- You save money and receive more training hours for each dollar.
- You secure your training budget and gain greater flexibility in scheduling classes.
- You cut administrative costs with one financial transaction.
The chart below explains how our discount pricing works. The higher the training budget the greater the savings.
|PrePay Value||$20,000 – $34,999||$35,000 – $49,999||$50,000 – $99,999||$100,000+|
|Savings Range||$2500 – $3499||$5250 – $7500||$10,000 – $20,000||$25,000 and up|
MAX Education Savings Account Details
Your Education Savings Discount percentage is off of MAX List Prices for public enrollment classes. Your Education Savings Discount cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Some restrictions may apply.
Private classes, discounted certification tracks and any other services from MAX can be paid for from your MAX Education Savings Account.
Example Savings Using a MAX Education Savings Account for Public and Private Classes
Customer with $100,000 in their account elects to purchase a $30,000 private class and two (2) $2,500 public classes:
- The private class will be paid for from the Education Savings Account.
- The 2 public classes will be discounted 25% and paid for from the Education Savings Account leaving a balance of $66,250.
– $30,000 (private class)
– $3750 (2 public classes: $5,000 – ($5000 x .25))
= $70,000 (new balance)
- With a MAX Education Savings Account at the $100,000+ level, you can make semiannual deposits. A 50% deposit will open your account and the remaining 50% can be deposited six months later or at the time the first half is redeemed, whichever comes first.
- To receive your Education Savings discount, your account needs to be funded prior to the first day of class.
- MAX Education Savings Account funds are good for two years from the date of deposit.
Ready to learn how you can save big? Let us know. Fill out the Request form. We’ll get right back to you.