MAX Education Savings Accounts Master
Save up to 25% on Training
MAXimize your training budget with a MAX Prepay Education Savings Program and save up to 25%.
Your MAX PrePay Education Savings Account can be used towards products and services such as:
- Microsoft Training
- ITIL Training
- Agile & Scrum Training
- Business Analysis and Project Management Training
- And more…
What’s so good about PrePay?
- You save money and receive more training hours for each dollar.
- You secure your training budget and gain greater flexibility in scheduling classes.
- You cut administrative costs with one financial transaction.
The chart below explains how our discount pricing works. The higher the training budget the greater the savings.
|PrePay Value||$20,000 – $34,999||$35,000 – $49,999||$50,000 – $99,999||$100,000+|
|Savings Range||$2500 – $3499||$5250 – $7500||$10,000 – $20,000||$25,000 and up|
PrePay Program Details
Your Prepay discount percentage is off of MAX List Prices for public enrollment classes. Your Prepay Discount cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Some restrictions may apply.
Private classes, discounted certification tracks and any other services from MAX can be deducted from your MAX Prepay Savings Account.
Example Savings Using PrePay Account for Public and Private Classes
Customer with $100,000 in their PrePay Account elects to purchase a $30,000 private class and two (2) $2,500 public classes:
The private class will be paid for from the PrePay Account. The 2 public classes will be discounted 25% and paid for from the PrePay Account leaving a balance of $66,250.
– $30,000 (private class)
– $3750 (2 public classes: $5,000 – ($5000 x .25))
= $70,000 (new balance)
- With a MAX Prepay program at the $100,000+ level, you can make semiannual deposits. A 50% deposit will open your account and the remaining 50% can be deposited six months later or at the time the first half is redeemed, whichever comes first.
- To receive your Prepay discount, your Prepay account needs to be funded prior to the first day of class.
- Prepay funds are good for two years from the date of deposit.
Ready to learn how you can save big? Let us know. Fill out the Request form. We’ll get right back to you.