Cincy Code IT’s Employer Network is comprised of companies that either have or anticipate having job openings for entry-level staff.
Every year Cincy Code IT graduates between 30 and 50 boot campers ready for entry-level positions as developers, business analysts, software testers and other development related positions. The Employer Network has priority access to these job candidates.
HOW DO I JOIN?
Do you want to join our Employer Network? Submit your interest at right and our Career Manager will contact you.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
The benefits of the Employer Network:
- Access to multiple qualified job candidates with verified job skills. (Each year Cincy Code IT graduates 30+ candidates.)
- Free job posting services. Just email us your job details. We will post the opening to our candidate base.
- Be the first to hear about IT Hiring events. Meet these new talents before other organizations.
- Conduct on-site interviews! We will reserve room and help you coordinate multiple interviews at MAX’s facility
- Have helpful tips to share with our student or grads?
- Promote your presentation topic at an onsite lunch & learn
- Win-Win! Help change lives, Hire Local and increase your company visibility
Cincy Code IT is the leading developer boot camp in the Greater Cincinnati Region with a rating of 4.96 out of 5.0 according to Course Report, an independent Dev Boot Camp Review Site.
JOIN OUR EMPLOYER NETWORK TODAY.
Our Career Manager will contact you within one business day and help you find the right match for your open positions.
Can’t wait? Give us a call at 513-322-8888 or use the chat feature.