Learn full-stack .NET Code in 10 weeks
Plus, get an additional week filled with Career Coaching and Job Placement Assistance
According to Stack Overflow 2016 Developer Survey, Full-Stack Web Development is the most popular developer occupation today. It’s no surprise then that our Cincy Code IT graduates have been so successful at landing and keeping their new jobs.
In our .NET Developer Bootcamp you will be trained and ready to work as a junior level .NET Developer in no time.
What You Will Learn in our .NET Bootcamp
You will learn both front and back-end development in this 10-week immersion bootcamp.
Understanding and Applying Basic / Advanced Concepts:
- Data Types
- Object Oriented Programming
- Dependency Injection
- Inversion of Control
- Understanding of SQL
- Understanding of ADO.NET
- SQL Server 2016 / SSMS R2
- Understanding of HTTP
- Understanding of ASP.NET MVC5 and Web Forms
- Linq, Entity Framework
- Understanding of HTML5 / CSS 3
- Mobile Web Design using Bootstrap and Media Queries
Business / Soft Skills Acquired
- Introduction to Agile Software Development Processes
- Requirements Gathering
- Effective Communication
- Presentation Skills
.NET BOOTCAMP SCHEDULES
Fall .NET Boot Camp – Accepting Applications Now!
August 28 – November 3: Instruction and Projects. Instructor with you, in person, all day, every day
November 6 – 10: Employment Week. Coaching in job search and job placement assistance from professional job coach and IT recruiter.
Classes Run Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 4:30pm
.NET BOOTCAMP TUITION
Become a Full-Stack .NET Jr. Developer in 11 weeks for $15,000.
Our all-inclusive tuition Includes:
- Instructor-led classroom learning Monday – Friday from 9:00am – 4:30pm for 10 weeks
- Use of a MAX Technical Training laptop packaged with all software materials and hardware needed for the duration of the program
- One week of comprehensive job placement coaching and assistance based on the needs of each job seeker
Cincy Code IT is powered by MAX Technical Training> MAX has been training individuals in IT since 1998 and is approved by the Ohio State Board of Career Colleges and Schools (#1957).
So, is this is for you? Let’s find out!