Learn full-stack Java Code in 10 weeks
According to Stack Overflow 2016 Developer Survey, Full-Stack Web Development is the most popular developer occupation today. It’s no surprise then that our Cincy Code IT graduates have been so successful at landing and keeping their new jobs.
In our Java Developer Bootcamp you will be trained and ready to work as a junior level Java Developer and be certified as a Professional Scrum Master Level 1 (upon passing the certification exam).
What You Will Learn in our Java Bootcamp:
- Modern HTML & CSS
- Java Tools for Generating Dynamic Web Content
- Advanced GIT
- Professional Scrum Master
- Dependency Injection Tools
- Job Search Readiness training
JAVA BOOTCAMP SCHEDULES
Summer Java Boot Camp – Accepting Applications
July 10 – September 15: Instruction and Projects. Instructor with you, in person, all day, every day (350 hours)
September 18 – 22: Employment Week. Coaching in job search and job placement assistance from professional job coach and IT recruiter.
Fall Java Boot Camp – Accepting Applications
October 16 – December 15: Instruction and Projects. Instructor with you, in person, all day, every day (350 hours)
December 18 – 22: Employment Week. Coaching in job search and job placement assistance from professional job coach and IT recruiter.
Classes Run Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 4:30pm
JAVA BOOTCAMP TUITION
Become a Full-Stack Java Jr. Developer in 11 weeks for $13,750.
Our all-inclusive tuition Includes:
- Instructor-led classroom learning Monday – Friday from 9:00am – 4:30pm for 10 weeks
- Use of a MAX Technical Training laptop packaged with all software materials and hardware needed for the duration of the program
- One week of comprehensive job placement coaching and assistance based on the needs of each job seeker
Cincy Code IT is powered by MAX Technical Training> MAX has been training individuals in IT since 1998 and is approved by the Ohio State Board of Career Colleges and Schools (#1957).
So, is this is for you? Let’s find out!