IT Coding Bootcamp Scholarships and Financing
As of December 2017 we have one scholarship available with others in the works. So, if you do not qualify for the scholarship currently available, and you’re serious about getting into coding, then contact us to get the skinny on our other scholarships.
Women in Tech Scholarship
We are excited to offer four (4) scholarships, each worth $1,000 to women enrolling in one of our bootcamps!
These scholarships are awarded for each bootcamp on a first come, first served basis, so if you are considering enrollment, don’t hesitate to talk to one of our career coaches and let them know. It’s easy, just complete the form on this page.
Finance your IT education today!
MAX is proud to partner with Skills Fund in offering opportunities for IT Bootcamp financing.
Ready to take the next step? We’re here to help you succeed with Skillsfund.
Why Veterans Choose MAX
- Our bootcamps are delivered face-to-face with the instructor in the room with you.
- Our small class sizes give you ample one-on-one time with the instructor and classmates.
- You learn with hands on, live labs and exercises – just like the military. Not long lectures.
- We are a not a ‘big box’ corporation. We are relational, not transactional, with a friendly, supportive staff.
- No English, history or biology – just technology job skills.
- No prior IT experience needed.
- We prepare you for a career with real economic opportunity. All of our courses are on technologies that are in demand today.
Graduate Bootcampers Tell You Why They Chose Cincy Code IT to Recharge Their Careers
This is a great program. Turned my life completely around and now I’m working as a full stack developer in Cincinnati. Instructors are on point and go above and beyond to make sure students understand the material. It is hard work and like most things you get as much as you put into it. Staff is supportive even well after the program is complete. Software development is not for everyone, but if you feel you have what it takes then this is the program you want.
All of the staff at the MaxTrain facility was wonderful and worked hard to make the bootcampers feel at home. The instructor was beyond knowledgable and even with a full class would try to make sure everyone was able to learn. He even went as far as providing additional more challenging work for those who grasped things quicker in order to challenge them and further their understanding of the concepts. There was never a time where I felt bored or helpless because he explained the concepts in an interesting and easy to understand way. He also fostered a great collaboration environment so that you learn what you can accomplish working together. This is a very comprehensive class that leaves you with a great foundation to work off of and real usable skills that you can apply instantly in java development.