What to expect in coding bootcamp.
MAX bootcamps are the number one rated coding bootcamp in the Cincinnati and Dayton Metro area because we deliver expert face-to-face, instructor-led training, hands-on projects, and job placement help. Our graduates have successfully transitioned into their new careers.
The MAX 2018 numbers are in and 100% of our job eligible graduates are now working in IT careers and their average salary is $59,000, maybe that’s why we get a 4.9 out of 5.0 graduate review score on Course Report.
So, in summary, what to expect in coding bootcamp at MAX is excellent instruction and job placement coaching and assistance!
MAX currently offers Java and .Net full-stack bootcamps for the simple reason that our clients in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky metro area tell us they need developers with those skills. These companies are actively seeking our graduates for hire.
100% of 2018 graduates eligible for placement are working in a technology role.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM MAX CODING BOOTCAMPS
- 10 weeks (325 hours) of expert, instructor-led, face to face training in state-of-the-art classrooms
- 1 week (32.50 hours) of job placement assistance with our Career Manager. Our professional recruiter is attuned to the needs of each graduate job seeker.
- Everything you need to learn is provided including a laptop fully loaded with necessary software for the duration of the coding bootcamps.
- All courseware is yours to keep.
- Monday through Friday classroom hours run 9:00 am to 4:30 pm every week. Holiday schedules may apply.
- Learning is enhanced when stomachs are full and caffeine is plentiful. Complimentary continental breakfast is provided each morning as well as afternoon snacks and drinks. Regular student breaks happen in our hospitable comfy cafe with amenities like wifi, extra PC’s and everything you need to stay connected.
- Free adjacent parking is available at the MAX Technical Training Mason location.
- Java coding bootcamps include certification as a Professional Scrum Developer (PSD).
- .NET coding bootcamps include the .NET Microsoft Certification exam.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND PREREQUISITES
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- A high school diploma or GED
- Fundamental PC & Microsoft Windows skills and basic typing
- Work Keys – National Career Readiness Assessments in Applied Mathematics. A minimum score of 6 is required.
- Programmer Aptitude Test
- Interview with Program Manager
- Background checks will be issued at any point throughout the process
- Students must have reliable transportation to/from Mason, Ohio for classes