Agile & Scrum Certification Training: Learn Agile & Scrum from North America’s leading experts.
The “Agile mindset” has become a popular driver of success in business. Our Agile & Scrum Certification Training will help you cut through the complexity to focus on building software that meets the needs of your business.
Become an agile and scrum practitioner and you will know how to reduce to a minimum your time-to-operations and time-to-market. What’s more, you will create higher quality products and services to boot!
Agile Methodology Courses
Our Agile methodology and Agile software development programs train you and your staff to continuously realize your potential. Our instructors are experienced practitioners in all facets of agile, portfolio, program and project leadership. (Course list at bottom of page).
Here are a few advantages of leveraging our Agile training program:
- Improved collaboration and ownership across project teams
- Tighter metrics established to drive consistency in projects over time
- Lower risk in projects with predictable results and costs
As always, with our Agile methodology courses we focus on delivering only the most actionable training and real-world experiences to reinforce content.
Scrum Certification Training
MAX Scrum training courses prepare you for assessments that lead to valuable certifications from the prestigious Scrum.org association. These assessments are challenging but our courses will give you the tools to succeed! Our courses will prepare you for the following certifications –
- Professional Scrum Foundations: Scrum training for teams and individuals to learn the mechanics of Scrum.
- Professional Scrum Master: Scrum training for project leaders to learn advanced thinking for servant-leadership and behavioral shifts.
- Professional Scrum Developer: Scrum training for members of a software development team, including architects, programmers, database developers, testers, others with some technical knowledge. Attendees gain a real-world view of what is is like to build software with Scrum.
- Professional Scrum Product Owner: Scrum training for Product managers, Product directors, Founders, Product VP, Program managers, Engineering managers, Product designers, Lead developers, basically anyone accountable for optimizing the value of products and product families. Attendees will develop and solidify their knowledge of being a Product Owner and will identify metrics to track the creation of value and successful delivery of the product to the marketplace.
New To Scrum?
If you are new to the world of Scrum, make sure to check out our Professional Foundations of Scrum course, or browse from the list below to find the course you need. Once you sprint through our courses, you’ll be an Agile and Scrum aficionado!
Learn more about Scrum and Agile from these resources:
Broaden Your Knowledge of Scrum & Agility (Scrum.org)
Product Owner, Product Manager, or Project Owner?, (Agile Connection), Dr. Chuck Suscheck, MAX Instructor, Agile & Scrum Certified
On Enterprise Level Agile and Software Development, (Agile Connection), Dr. Chuck Suscheck, MAX Instructor, Agile & Scrum Certified
Agile & Scrum Training Courses